[Discuss-gnuradio] How to install GnuRadio Notes:

From: William Pretty Security Inc
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to install GnuRadio Notes:
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 16:36:31 -0700

Everyone on the list has been REALLY helpful, so here is my contribution to the list.

While I was installing Gnuradio on Ubuntu 9.10, I took careful notes of everything I did.

This should be complete instructions. Starting from scratch, with a new install of Ubuntu.

Much of this document is cut and pasted from the wiki. What I have done is save you the trouble

of searching all over for the information that you need.

Hopefully this will be of help to the non-Linux Guru’s on the list.

Hopefully someone will edit and add to this document to make it even better …