[Discuss-gnuradio] Ubuntu 10.04 heads up.

From: William Pretty Security Inc
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Ubuntu 10.04 heads up.
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 19:28:24 -0700

If you are like me, and are running Ubuntu 9.10, you will get a message from update manager asking if you want to upgrade to 10.04

Unless you own shares in a company that sells RAM, I suggest you pass on the upgrade L

My test machine ran 9.10 perfectly. I installed 10.04 from a live disk, and had to open the swap file to start Firefox !!

If you want more info on my test system let me know. (Toshiba Satellite A70)

Bill