RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Unexplained out-of-sequence packets...

From: Ian Holland
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Unexplained out-of-sequence packets...
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 11:13:37 +0930

Thanks Eric

I checked the power management preferences and couldn't see anything
about CPU throttling, though I did verify it would never go to sleep
after inactivity. Then, I found some info on
http://blog.mpathirage.com/2009/10/04/how-to-disable-dynamic-frequency-s
calingcpu-throttling-in-ubuntu-jaunty9-04/ to disable the CPU throttling
(I know I am using 9.10, not 9.04, but I imagine it should be the same).

After rebooting (only once), I haven't yet seen the problem again.
Unfortunately, given the seemingly random nature of the problem, I guess
it is a wait-and-see matter as to whether it ever does resurface.

Cheers

Ian.