Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio release 3.3.0-rc0 available for testin

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio release 3.3.0-rc0 available for testing
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 19:25:03 -0700

On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 18:10, Don Ward <address@hidden> wrote:

> I have attached a diff file showing
> the slight differences between the ltmain.sh in the tarball
[...]
> It would be nice if we could ship a tarball with a ltmain.sh that works on
> Windows.

This has been applied.  Rather, ltmain.sh from libtool 2.2.6b has been
added to the repository.  Previously, this was not under version
control, and we relied on the bootstrap process to copy it over from
the installed libtool on whatever system was being used.  Now with it
in the repository, the bootstrap process will defer to our copy.

Johnathan