Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re:usrp1 benchmark_ofdm.py

From: Lin HUANG
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re:usrp1 benchmark_ofdm.py
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 21:44:36 +0800

I've met the same problem. At the tail of each burst, the ofdm
waveform always becomes a constant line. So the last several ofdm
symbols are always error received. I guess it is caused by the RF
part, but I'm not sure.
My solution is to add some padding bits in the tail of each burst.

-Lin

在 2010年5月20日 下午12:10,weizhongshan <address@hidden> 写道: