Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Git commit for 3.2.2 release?

From: Catalin Patulea
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Git commit for 3.2.2 release?
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 14:59:16 -0400

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 2:01 PM, Thomas Tsou <address@hidden> wrote:
> http://github.com/ttsou/gnuradio-ttsou/tree/releases/3.2
The best I've been able to find in there is 24d0fd9:
http://github.com/ttsou/gnuradio-ttsou/commit/24d0fd908510846254f7317d353506c41daf079c

This seems to have only SVN keywords-related diffs in common files,
but there are a slew of files that are in one and not the other (the
commit's tree vs 3.2.2 tarball).

I think my best bet at the moment is to import a 3.2.2 tarball into my
git repo and rebase on top of that? The reason we're stuck with 3.2.2
is that there's already an SRPM out there where we can add our changes
as a distro-level patch.

> The problem with this approach - or any method dependent on old,
> divergent branches - is that there will almost surely be conflicts if
> you plan on merging upstream.
I can't wait for the 3.3 release! :)