Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] execute MATLAB code with mlab_call

From: H.Raza
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] execute MATLAB code with mlab_call
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 12:14:52 -0700 (PDT)

Dev the link that you posted is no longer working it seems. I am working on a
similar project which involves a part in which I need to execute MATLAB code
as part of a flowgraph, so I was hoping to use your block as a reference for
my own work. If it is possible, kindly can you reupload it and provide a
link. Any help in this regard is highly appreciated.