[Discuss-gnuradio] External Clock in GRC

From: Damien S.
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] External Clock in GRC
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 05:28:58 -0700 (PDT)

I'm trying to use the external clock input of the USRP2. Since i'm using
GRC, i tried to modify the xml usrp2_source block (the usrp2_source_xxxx.xml
file) to add this feature. This is what I did:
I added a <-PARAM> section:
                <name>Clock type</name>
And i added this command in the <make> section:

Can you tell me if there is a chance for this to work ? And if i am using
the good command to use the external clock (i read that it was also possible
to modify the firware to use the external clock) ?

Thanks in advance.
Damien S.