Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] maximum recursion depth exceeded

From: Yan Nie
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] maximum recursion depth exceeded
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 16:17:25 -0400

> Also, what version of GNU Radio are you using?
> (I seem to remember we made a change that produced a more informative
> message in this case.)
>
> Eric

Thank you so much for the reply. I'm using GNU Radio 3.2 svn.

I've another question related to the received data. I'm trying to capture the signal just after tunning back to baseband by using file_sink_c(gr.sizeof_gr_complex,filename) and reading data in octave. Here is a portion of the data I captured:
      0 -    2i
      6 +    9i
    -33 -   52i
     83 +  144i
   -189 -  331i
    368 +  663i
   -694 - 1258i
   1365 + 2435i
  -4062 - 6523i
   1164 - 1570i
  -1669 +  550i
  -1177 - 2948i
    605 + 1495i
   -320 -  797i
    159 +  403i
    -70 -  186i
     25 +   70i
     -6 -   18i
      0 +    0i
      0 +    0i
      0 -    1i
      0 +    0i
      0 -    1i
      0 -    1i
      0 +    0i
      0 -    1i
      0 +    0i
     -1 +    0i
      0 +    0i
     -1 +    0i
      0 +    0i
      0 +    0i
     -1 +    0i
      0 +    0i
      0 +    0i
      0 +    0i
      0 +    0i
     -1 +    0i
      0 +    0i
     -1 -    1i
I got an info on dealing with the received data, the firest 20 or so samples is an artifact of the USRP due to the first time enable, which can be ignored. However, How can I figure out how many samples can be ignored in my case? Where can be starting sample to collect the data to do analysis?

Thanks for help.

Regards,
Yan