[Discuss-gnuradio] GNU radio Build for Ubuntu 9.04 server (64bit) with G

From: Krishna S
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU radio Build for Ubuntu 9.04 server (64bit) with GUI
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 15:32:22 +0530 (IST)

Hi,

     I am trying to install GNU radio packages for USRP2 in Ubuntu 9.04 server (64bit), the basic 9.04 server edition does not come with GUI, but we can enable it buy downloading certain packages.

Now i have Ubuntu 9.04 server edition (64 bit) with GUI interface. Can i follow the same procedure to install GNU radio as given in the build guide, GNU radio website for 32bit Ubuntu 9.04.

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/wiki/gnuradio/UbuntuInstall

THANKS
KRISHNA S