Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD: simple_usrp and resize buffer

From: Damien S.
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD: simple_usrp and resize buffer
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 06:08:01 -0700 (PDT)

Ok. Thank you.
I have another question. I made a simple program to receive samples from
USRP2 with UHD. This program is a slight modification of the
rx_timed_samples example with continuous stream mode and the full buffer
receive mode enabled.  My problem is that even with an rx_rate of 1MHz
packets are lost ('S' printed in the console). Am i doing something wrong ?
(i work under Windows vista 64 bit, proc. Core 2 duo 3 Ghz each core, 8GB of