Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 hitch

From: Abhishek B
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 hitch
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 16:23:48 -0400

Setting up the Static IP worked.. thanks for all the help..
Abhi

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 1:36 PM, Josh Blum <address@hidden> wrote:
find_usrps wont do you any good, its for raw ethernet gr-libusrp2

You probably have a network setup issue: http://www.ettus.com/uhd_docs/manual/html/usrp2.html#setup-networking

I recommend disabling firewall, setting your static IP. If you still have issues use wireshark and/or a serial adapter on the usrp2.

-Josh