[Discuss-gnuradio] Programmable band-pass filters

From: Elvis Dowson
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Programmable band-pass filters
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 19:30:47 +0400

Hi,
       Are there any components that can be used to implement a programmable
band-pass filter between the antenna and the LNA, of the RF front-end for an
SDR application.

I was wondering if there are an discrete components available that can be
programmed by I2C or SPI, that can be controlled by an FPGA, to tune the
band-pass filter in between the antenna and the LNA.

Best regards,

Elvis