[Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_probe fails with AttributeError: 'Param' object

From: Jacinda Shelly
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_probe fails with AttributeError: 'Param' object has no attribute 'get_input'
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 13:23:58 -0400

I recently installed gnuradio and usrp on Ubuntu 10.04 (64-bit)
running on an Intel Core i7.  My USRP has two FLEX900 daughterboards.
I would like to be able to run usrp_probe as I plan to replace these
daughterboards for some applications and would like to pull their
specs.  However, I have not been able to run this program.

I have been able to successfully run example programs and grc.
However, when I entered usrp_probe at the terminal I received many
warning (just as I do with grc) before the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/usrp_probe", line 114, in <module>
    USRPProbeWindow()
  File "/usr/local/bin/usrp_probe", line 71, in __init__
    vbox.pack_start(get_input(usrp_which_param), False)
  File "/usr/local/bin/usrp_probe", line 42, in get_input
    input = param.get_input()
AttributeError: 'Param' object has no attribute 'get_input'

I am confused about this as everything else gnuradio related is
functioning correctly.  Is usrp_probe no longer being supported and
the get_input() method was removed for some other reason?