Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] fm modulation

From: EsserIHF
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] fm modulation
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 06:33:57 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you,
I tried to use the NBFM transmit block.
I generated a signal with a frequency of 32k. This I connected with the
NBFM-Block. The quadrature Rate of this block is 320k. This output i
connected with the USRP an a FFT-Plot. I expected to see a line
at 320k and two lines at (320k- 32k) = 288k and (320k+32k) = 352k. But on
the FFT-Plot and on the Spectrum Analzer which is connected to the USRP, I
only see a line at 320k.
Here the grc-file:
  http://old.nabble.com/file/p29150442/myFM.grc myFM.grc