Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] what is latest stable release?

From: Alexandru Csete
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] what is latest stable release?
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 14:45:50 +0200

On 15 July 2010 19:44, Johnathan Corgan <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 05:31, Don Ward <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > It has been a while since gnuradio-3.3.0 was sent out as a release
> > candidate, but the Download page on the wiki still points to gnuradio-3.2.2.
> > Is there a reason not to use 3.3.0 or is the wiki just out of date?
>
> The wiki is out of date.  Feel free to update as needed--pretty busy here.

I have updated the front page "News" and created a release log page as
was done for 3.2.2. For changelog I used the changes listed by
Johnathan in the rc 1, 2 and 3 announcements but I have nothing for
rc0. I don't quite know how to extract this information from GIT or
Redmine. If there is a simple command for that please let me know.

Alex