Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 + WBX: Unable to receive FM signals

From: Elvis Dowson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 + WBX: Unable to receive FM signals
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 20:13:11 +0400

Hi Scott,

On Jul 16, 2010, at 7:52 PM, Scott Johnston wrote:

Hello Alex and Elvis,

I have been following this thread because I am attempting to do the same thing. Can you tell me what the values for "interp" and "decim" are when the program is working correctly.

I just reverted the images back to raw ethernet, the latest ones

u2_rev3-20100603.bin
txrx_wbx_raw_eth_20100608.bin

and executed the following command, and got the same results. The interp and decim values are shown below. As you can see, its not working correctly because of the audio buffer under-runs. It only worked once correctly, without any modifications to the script, the rest of the time it never worked.

$ ./usrp2_wfm_rr_rcv.py -e eth2 -f 104.1 -V 0.0 -g 31 -O hw:0,0
audio rate = 32051
Using RX d'board 0x0053
>>> gr_fir_ccf: using SSE
>>> gr_fir_fff: using SSE
interp = 960
decim  = 641
aUaUaUaUSaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUSaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUaU

Best regards,

Elvis Dowson