Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Can't set center frequency of USRP2 w/DBSRX

From: Marc Epard
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Can't set center frequency of USRP2 w/DBSRX
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 14:20:09 -0500

On Jul 26, 2010, at 11:29 AM, Marcus D. Leech wrote:
Did you do the conversion steps necessary to get a DBS_RX to work with the USRP2?

On Jul 26, 2010, at 11:24 AM, Josh Blum wrote:

Did you do the hardware mod where you move the resistor?

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/wiki/gnuradio/USRP2DBSRXModification

Thanks Josh and Marcus! That was indeed the problem and we're up and running. We mistakenly assumed our brand new hardware, ordered together, would already have the appropriate mods. Never assume...

-Marc