[Discuss-gnuradio] Update the USRP2

From: Tobias Schmid
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Update the USRP2
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 08:10:19 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I've got another short question.Up til now, I used the 3.2.2 release of
Gnuradio, but now I've updates it to the latest git version 3.3.1.
I wanted to check if my already written code still works, but I didn't even
recognize my USRP2. So my question is, do I have to update my USRP2 firmware
and the FPGA image as well? Isn't it possible to run my application without
updating the USRP?
If so, do I have the possibility to choose between the new UHD and the common
USRP firmware and FPGA image?

I had a look on the binaries offered on:
http://code.ettus.com/redmine/ettus/projects/public/wiki/U2binaries

Due to this page, I thougt it is possible to choose. On the host side I have
already installed the next git branch, as well as the uhd git from ettus. So
what would you suggest? Go on working with the common USRP2 staff or change to
UHD right now?
My final ambition is to implement some MIMO staff.

Thanks for your help

Tobias
GRATIS für alle WEB.DE Nutzer: Die maxdome Movie-FLAT!