[Discuss-gnuradio] set_auto_tr() and set_enable()

From: 蒲盟
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] set_auto_tr() and set_enable()
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 19:22:34 +0800 (CST)

  Hi ,
  I am confued by set_auto_tr() and set_enable(). In my opinion set_auto_tr(True) means that if there is something to transmit( something sent to the FPGA), the Rx path will be disabled, but if there is nothing sent to the FPGA, then the Rx path will be always enabled. On the other hand, if set_enable(True) is set, no matter whether there is something or not sent to FPGA, the TX path will always be enabled, and Rx path will always be disabled. But could set_auto_tr() and set_enable() be both set to True? if the answer is YES, what will happen?
 Am i correct? Any correction will be appreciated!
 sincerely,
 shanki

您想拥有和网易免费邮箱一样强大的软件吗?