Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] The USRP2 is not recognized by the computer.

From: Matthias Wilhelm
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] The USRP2 is not recognized by the computer.
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 14:39:42 +0200

Hi,

the USRP2 uses ethernet to communicate with the host, I think you are following
the USRP1 procedure, it connects via USB to the host.

Try the following:
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/wiki/gnuradio/USRP2UserFAQ#Any-hints-for-getting-started-In-particular-what-needs-to-be-done-to-talk-to-the-usrp2-via-the-ethernet

you must take care that you use the correct ethernet device, eth0, eth1, ...;
you can check with ifconfig.

Matthias