Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to use forecast()?

From: Sammour
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to use forecast()?
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 06:32:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Eric,
I have a similar issue as the one described above and I have read some of
the examples in the directory provided but they seem to be different from
what I want to implement. I want to collect L samples from N channels and
store them in a buffer, do processing and output a vector of length N. I
wrote the following code but it doesn't seem to be working properly. Some of
them use loops from i=0 to noutput_items*vlen while others use from 0 to
noutput_items. Also some of them don't use the function memcpy.

I am using gr_sync_decimator with set_decimation(L) is written in the block
constructor.
int my_package::work(.....) {

            gr_complexd *out =(gr_complexd *) output_items[0];
            const gr_complex *in[N];

            for (unsigned int i = 0; i<N; i++)
                in[i] = (const gr_complex *) input_items[i];

            for (int i = 0; i <noutput_items; i++){
                for(unsigned int k=0; k<N; k++)

memcpy(&inbuffer[k][0],&in[k][i*L],L*sizeof(gr_complex)); //inbuffer is
NxL matrix

                //Signal processing of inbuffer and storing the result in a
vector
                // out_vector of length vect_lengx;

                memcpy(out, &out_vector.at(0),
vect_lengx*sizeof(gr_complexd));