[Discuss-gnuradio] Changing external reference frequency with USRP2...

From: Ian Holland
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Changing external reference frequency with USRP2...
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 17:04:56 +0930

Hi

I have read on the FAQ that is possible to change the external reference frequency for the USRP2 from 10 MHz to another value simply by changing one line in the firmware.

However, I have as yet been unable to locate the actual source file in which I need to make this change, and what the name of this variable is. Could someone please let me know?

Many Thanks

Ian.

This message is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s) If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, disclosure or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please destroy all copies of this message and its attachments and notify the sender immediately