[Discuss-gnuradio] CGRAN wants your GNU Radio projects!

From: George Nychis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] CGRAN wants your GNU Radio projects!
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 20:12:26 -0700

Hey all,

I am trying to continually build up the number of projects on CGRAN.  It is growing quickly!  For those of you who don't know of it, it is an archive of 3rd party GNU Radio code and projects:
https://www.cgran.org

We broke 100 registered users recently, and we hit the 20 project mark!  Based on the affiliations users register, we have cooperation ranging from academic institutions, to industry, to even the Air Force.  You don't need to register to download a project, it can be done anonymously.  However, to contribute a project (or changes to an existing project), you must register.

So if you have a cool GNU Radio project you would like to share with everyone else, please post it!  It's great exposure, and a great way to learn GNU Radio and the USRP is from examples.  The bigger of a base we build, the easier it is from people to build off of.

Thanks!
George

RECENTLY ADDED PROJECTS:
IT++ for GNU Radio by Martin Braun
Smartnet Trunking Receiver by Nick Foster
Linear Algebra Toolbox by Moritz Fischer