[Discuss-gnuradio] Unable to build firmware binary

From: Ian Holland
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Unable to build firmware binary
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 15:19:52 +1000

Hi

I have recently made some changes to the usrp2 firmware, and tried to build according to USRP2 User FAQ.

As far as I could tell from the aforementioned FAQ, this should have resulted in a file txrx.bin being created, that I can download to the SD card for the USRP2.

However, in the first instance, the build failed due to some unlocated files in the linking stage. Hence, I did a fresh make bootstrap/configure/make etc. from the top directory, and the make succeeded but I still get no txrx.bin Finally, I tried to uninstall old make and clean git as per instructions on gnu radio website. Still, I do not get the txrx.bin when I make from gnuradio/usrp2 directory.

Can anyone suggest what I might be doing wrong or how to fix this problem?

Thanks

Ian.

This message is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s) If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, disclosure or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please destroy all copies of this message and its attachments and notify the sender immediately