Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Suggested reading order

From: Kunal Kandekar
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Suggested reading order
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 12:02:36 -0400

On Sun, Aug 15, 2010 at 11:13 PM, Tom Rondeau <address@hidden> wrote:

> Kunal,
>
> This is really good. Would you be up for putting this on the Wiki page
> for future reference?
>
> Thanks!
> Tom

Thanks, Tom! Sure, I think this may be useful to enough people to go
up on the wiki. I will clean it up and post it as soon as I can.

Since it's written for programmer-specific background, I guess it
would be better if it's posted as a separate page, rather than
changing the general SuggestedReading page itself. Maybe a
"SuggestedReadingOrder" of "IfYourBackgroundIsX" page, where others
can add advice for people coming from other backgrounds?

Kunal