Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] External clock source Info?

From: Mark J. Blair
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] External clock source Info?
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 12:10:53 -0700

On Aug 17, 2010, at 2:24 PM, William Pretty Security Inc wrote:
> It seems that 52MHz /64MHz precision clock references are like hen’s teeth,
> so I’m working on a design.
> What I need to know is what sort of level is the USRP1 looking for ? Is it
> 3.3V CMOS ?
>
> Once I get the design working, I’ll make them available at a reasonable price

I think you will get bonus points if your design can accept an external 10MHz
reference provided by a GPS-disciplined oscillator. If there was some
convenient way to adjust out the crystal aging for use when the external
reference isn't available, that would be even better. I've been thinking of
designing something along these lines, but I won't complain if you do the hard
work and I can just buy one from you. ;)

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <address@hidden>
Web page: http://www.nf6x.net/