Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio-3.3.0 on Ubuntu-10.04

From: Brook Lin
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio-3.3.0 on Ubuntu-10.04
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 14:21:27 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks again for your replies. But, I did try:

$ cp /etc/ld.so.conf /tmp/ld.so.conf
$ echo /usr/local/lib >> /tmp/ld.so.conf
$ sudo mv /tmp/ld.so.conf /etc/ld.so.conf
$ sudo ldconfig

Nothing helps. BTW, I used libboost-all-dev from synaptic package manager
rather than boost_1_37_0.

Doug, you are right. I find gnuradio under
/usr/local/lib/python/dist-packages/. My old Ubuntu version has the path
/usr/local/lib/python/site-packages/gnuradio.

Other solutions?

Thanks,
Brook