Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD/antennas/device names/etc.

From: bobb
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD/antennas/device names/etc.
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 23:29:09 +0000

I'm (just) trying to open a connection to a U2 + RFX2400 (full duplex).

What I'm not getting (perhaps I'm just being dense) is how to express the
antenna property in the string (i.e., apparently is can be "TX/RX" or "RX2",
but does it take a prefix like the address does (i.e., "addr=")? If it does,
what is it?).

Again, sorry if I've overlooked something. I can tell I'm in the right
ballpark, but I'm just not seeing it.

  Thanks again,

  --Bob