[Discuss-gnuradio] Newbie question on USRP2, synchronization done by the

From: Sam Keene
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Newbie question on USRP2, synchronization done by the FPGA?
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 15:47:51 -0700 (PDT)

 Hi,

Sorry if this is a simple question. I'm trying to figure out what synchronization is done by the FPGA on the USRP2. Does it perform both phase and freq synch? If I want to implement a simple digital modulation tx-rx, do I just need to do timing synchronization? Is there a simple example of basic digital modulation that is a good reference?

thanks,

-Sam

P.S. Sorry if this is a re-post, I can't tell if the other email went thru