SV: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp2::rx_samples() failed when switching rx_path

From: Patrik Eliardsson
Subject: SV: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp2::rx_samples() failed when switching rx_path using the latest git_trunk
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 17:21:54 +0200

Hi again,

We have written a small example that triggers this error (see the attached
files). From what we have figured out so far, the error arise from the result
of the p->wait_for_completion command in the transmit_cmd_and_wait function in
the usrp2_impl.cc

Be aware of the center_freq and the interface in the *_path files so it fits
your configuration.

Does anyone have a clue?

br,
Patrik