[Discuss-gnuradio] sync_and_start_rx_streaming_at

From: David Campbell
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] sync_and_start_rx_streaming_at
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 14:41:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,
  I have an issue with the pps syncing on the USRP2.  If I  call
sync_and_start_rx_streaming_at(0,0,0)  then the function call  will complete
about 1 out of 15 tries (so it just hangs in that call  most of the time).
I've

looked at my pps signal going into the  USRP2 and it is exactly what is
required.  When the call does run to  completion and data starts streaming it
looks like the timestamp  counter is being set properly (i.e. set to 1) .  Has
anyone run into  this problem?  I've experienced this on multiple USRP2s.

   Thanks,
David