Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Slider variable problem

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Slider variable problem
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 14:33:15 -0700

On 09/14/2010 12:55 PM, Samy Sammour wrote:

Hello  guys,

I have created my block but which takes a variable N. I want to
change this variable using the slider variable, I understand that I need
  to define a<callback>setVariable(N)</callback>  but at
runtime I get error the this is not defined in the myblock_sptr module.

My advice is to ignore the xml file and see what python can see... You can open a python terminal and import your module, instantiate an object, see if the method shows up with the dir(..) function.

I added the function in the inside the constructor *.h, at the
bottom of the *.cc file and the callback tag.

Perhaps you need to change the .i file?

-Josh

Can you help me with, please?

Cheers,