Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2+WBX full duplex doesn't receive

From: George Nychis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2+WBX full duplex doesn't receive
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 02:42:10 -0400

Did you ever get this fixed?  I'm seeing the same problem...

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 5:53 PM, Marcus D. Leech <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Aug 24, 2010, at 11:16 PM, George Nychis wrote:
>

>> I don't think I've had this issue with my WBX and USRP2.  I will check tomorrow for you
>>
> Thanks! I'd appreciate it.
>
> I've now replicated the problem with a XCVR2450, so I don't think it's WBX-specific.

Just to note that the XCVR2450 has only a single VFO, so full-duplex on
different frequencies can't work--the hardware
 isn't capable of it.  But full-duplex on the WBX should work provided
that you use the RX/RX port for transmit and the RX2
 (secondary receive) antenna port for Rx.

--
Marcus Leech
Principal Investigator