Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] strange receiver behaviour with UHD

From: Nick Foster
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] strange receiver behaviour with UHD
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 09:53:09 -0700

It's likely that initialization of the board gain and frequency settings
will take some finite but non-zero amount of time to settle. It's always
a good idea to toss the first few samples until things settle down. The
settling time will be different for each daughterboard and should be
experimentally determined in your application.

--n