Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Stack exchange site

From: William Cox
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Stack exchange site
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 15:39:50 -0400

This sounds like a good idea. I voted for it.
-William

On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 3:38 PM, chris.cauley <address@hidden> wrote:

I'm looking to start a stack exchange site for gnuradio. I'm new to using
gnuradio and I think this would be an excellent resource for asking
questions on how to use gnuradio. If any of you have used stack overflow
then you know it is an excellent way to get fast questions from experts.
Please go to the following link, log into stack exchange and opt in to
follow the site. I need 50 people to opt in for this to happen.

http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/21953/gnu-radio