Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio and XtremeDSP II kit

From: Euripedes Rocha Filho
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio and XtremeDSP II kit
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 19:34:35 -0300

This is the way i'm doing it. Actually I'm getting close to have the interface. I just asked, to listen people with more experience with gnuradio.

with regards

Euripedes

2010/10/8 Tom Rondeau <address@hidden>
On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 10:22 AM, Euripedes Rocha Filho
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm working with a XtremeDSP II kit from nallatech and trying to integrate
> it with gnuradio. I guess it will be faster writting the block in python.
> Anyone worked with this board before? Or even try to put it and gnuradio
> together?
>
> Euripedes

You're likely to want to follow the way things were done in gr-usrp to
give you an idea about how to make an GNU Radio interface to a
hardware component. You want to do this in the C++ domain and then
create a wrapper (via SWIG) into Python.

Tom