[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP C++ interface problem met

From: 聪 王
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP C++ interface problem met
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 10:11:37 +0800 (CST)

Hi there,
     I have tried to use the C++ interface "test_usrp_standard_rx.cc" to transmit data between 2 USRP board.
     On the RX side, I cannot get received data right if I split the bit stream coming out of buffer into 2 ways, assuming one way to be I data and the other to be Q data. However, when I split the bit stream into 4 ways, and I can get received data right if I use way1 and way2 as I and Q data.
     I think the problem may lies in a little mistake in the default register configuration for the RX mux in "test_usrp_standard_rx.cc" because I found that the number used to configure RX mux in python interface is different from that in C++ interface. Hopefully there is someone can verify it.

Best regards,
Todd Wang