Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Can USRP2 connect to Beagle Board-Xm?

From: Almohanad Fayez
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Can USRP2 connect to Beagle Board-Xm?
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 12:31:09 -0400

Unfortunately that doesn't work, I tried doing that with a TI board, DM6446, it had 100M Ether and I used a GigE switch so I ended up using a regular USRP.  You can detect the USRP2 using the provided script but you won't be able to receive radio samples.  If memory serves correctly, there are some GigE specific throtteling packets that the USRP2 sends out that 100M Ethernet can't understand.

al