Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gcc 4.5 and GNU Radio 3.3.0

From: Steve Mcmahon
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gcc 4.5 and GNU Radio 3.3.0
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 19:28:22 -0700 (PDT)

Gregor:

Thanks for your reply. I have never installed a second version of gcc on a
Linux machine before. How can I install gcc 4.4.4 in /opt so that it exists
alongside the gcc 4.5.0 that comes packaged with openSUSE 11.3?? My machine is
in a lab, and does not have a connection to the internet, so I would have to
download packages and put them on a USB pen drive and walk them to the machine.
Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Steve McMahon