Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Still can't install gr-ais, some help please?

From: Nick Foster
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Still can't install gr-ais, some help please?
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 14:57:26 -0700

On Tue, 2010-10-26 at 14:43 -0700, Thunder87 wrote:
> I'm trying to get gr-ais working on Beagleboard running Lucid.
>
> Here is a screenshot from serial terminal:
> http://old.nabble.com/file/p30062049/Screenshot.png
>
> Says can't find gnuradio-core. As far as I understood, it might be possible
> that gnuradio-core is installed somewhere, and I just have to specify
> GNURADIO_CORE_LIBS and GNURADIO_CORE_CFLAGS variables (paths?) somehow.
>
> I don't get it. Help please?

Did you set PKG_CONFIG_PATH to the location of your Gnuradio
installation? If not, find the location of libgnuradio-core.so and add
it to the PKG_CONFIG_PATH. On my Ubuntu box this file was installed
to /usr/local/lib, so we add /usr/local/lib/pkgconfig to the
PKG_CONFIG_PATH:

export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=$PKG_CONFIG_PATH:/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig

--n