[Discuss-gnuradio] understanding MUX registers

From: Sarah Boutwell
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] understanding MUX registers
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 10:22:27 -0700

Hi all.

I’m working on using GNU radio to receive and process GSM signals.  In looking at the usrp_rx_cfile.py program, it appears that the DDC’s MUX value is set automatically by probing the USRP.  In our case it sets the MUX value to 0x1.  We think that means that the ADC1 input is wired to the signal I value on DDC0 and the ADC0 is wired to the signal Q value on DDC0.  Is this correct?

Thanks,

Sarah

LT Sarah Boutwell, USN

NPS Student, Computer Science