RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] how can I call my own block from python

From: Mike Cornelius
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] how can I call my own block from python
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 10:35:51 +1100

Try :-

make install

after make check

From: address@hidden [mailto:address@hidden On Behalf Of ömer günay
Sent: Thursday, 28 October 2010 6:00 AM
To: gnu radio

Hello
I am trying to write my own block. I wrote the required files  and then worked the below statements sequentially in the terminal
   -bootstrap
   -configure
   -make
   -make check
then at the end I get
  - ran 2 tests in 0.004s
  - OK
  - PASS: run_tests
  - 1 test passed
I saved the files related to this block on desktop and called it my_block.
But now I am trying to call this block to python but i can't. Every time i get en error 'no such module is defined'.
What can i do now? Is there any thing i missed?
Thanks your supports.