Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] MP3 file transmission

From: Steve Mcmahon
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] MP3 file transmission
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 18:47:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Zimran Rafique:

People from the community please correct me if I'm wrong here, but it doesn't
matter what kind of file you're trying to transmit (it doesn't matter what kind
of file you're opening with the File Source block). It's just bits. You don't
need to convert MP3 to PCM. As long as you can open the MP3 file and read the
bits, then you should be able to transmit them.

Can you be more specific as to how the File Source block failed? What error(s)
do you see?

Steve McMahon