[Discuss-gnuradio] How to enable usrp1 in building uhd?

From: Kyle Zhou
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to enable usrp1 in building uhd?
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2010 15:15:24 +1100

I am trying uhd with my usrp1. However, when I do cmake, it reported that "usrp1 support disabled by configure flag".
usrp2 is enabled.
It seems to me usrp1 is disabled by default?
If I need to give some flags to cmake to enable usrp1?
I have no experience in cmake before.
Please help
Thanks
Kyle

~/uhd/host/build$ cmake ../
-- Checking for git
-- Checking for git - found
-- Version: 20101102.160520.082f619
-- Using install prefix: /usr/local
-- Build type not specified: defaulting to release.
-- Checking for rst2html (docutils)
-- Checking for rst2html (docutils) - found
--   Enabled generation of HTML manual.
--   Enabled generation of Doxygen documentation.
-- Python checking for Python version 2.6 or greater
-- Python checking for Python version 2.6 or greater - found
-- Python checking for Cheetah templates 2.0.0 or greater
-- Python checking for Cheetah templates 2.0.0 or greater - found
-- Has USB support - found
-- Configuring interface address discovery...
--   Interface address discovery supported through getifaddrs.
-- Configuring USRP1 support...
-- USRP1 support disabled by configure flag
--   Skipping USRP1 support.
-- Configuring USRP2 support...
-- USRP2 support enabled by configure flag
--   Building USRP2 support.