Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Basic analog USRP2 transmitter

From: alexander levedahl
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Basic analog USRP2 transmitter
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 22:06:13 -0500

I might have made an error here by assuming that since the latest version of grc doesn't come with the build for Fedora 13, it doesn't work with Fedora 13.  When I have used the add/remove software tool, it tells me that 0.70-6.fc12 is the most up to date version around, and I can't find instructions on the gnuradio website for a more recent version.

Alex