Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Basic analog USRP2 transmitter

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Basic analog USRP2 transmitter
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2010 22:28:49 -0500

On 11/07/2010 10:16 PM, alexander levedahl wrote:
> The person who installed the package on my computer said that he
> followed whatever instructions came on the website, so I assume he
> installed whatever is the most recent.
>
> Alex

One of the problems is that support for Fedora 11 was dropped quite some
time ago (last year?).
  So no further updates will *ever* be available for Fedora 11.  Fedora
12 is about to enter that
  state as well, with the release of Fedora 14.

Which means that if you want to do updates, and keep the same basic
Fedora 11 platform, you
  have do install from source, and deal with whatever that entails.

That's annoying, to be sure, but it's a problem that's squarely outside
the purview of this
  particular forum.

--
Principal Investigator