[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: UHD IP Address Setting Issue

From: Gregory, Adam
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: UHD IP Address Setting Issue
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 11:03:36 -0000

Hi Josh,

Sorry, didn’t see your e-mail until getting the digest today. Thanks for the fix!

Cheers,

Adam

--

Roke Manor Research Ltd, Romsey,
Hampshire, SO51 0ZN, United Kingdom

Part of the Chemring Group

Registered in England & Wales at:
Chemring Group PLC, Chemring House, 1500 Parkway,
Whiteley, Fareham, Hampshire PO15 7AF, ENGLAND.
Registered No: 267550

Visit our website at www.roke.co.uk

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is
proprietary to Roke Manor Research Ltd and must not be passed to any
third party without permission. This communication is for information
only and shall not create or change any contractual relationship.