[Discuss-gnuradio] Questions about using UHD with USRP2

From: peng senl
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Questions about using UHD with USRP2
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 12:37:51 +0800 (CST)

First, I am not quite sure if it is a good idea to use UHD with USRP2 right now.

I have the UHD driver installed and the USRP2 board detected.

What I need to do first is to write a basic program to collect some data from the USRP2 board by C++.

But I can not find any introduction file or example to explain what I should do.

For example, which directory I should include in the Makefile?

Which class I should use? What is the relationship or these classes?

How can I set the setting of the daughter board?

Thanks!