[Discuss-gnuradio] flowgraph time, or getting number of samples since st

From: Steve Mcmahon
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] flowgraph time, or getting number of samples since start of flowgraph
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 20:24:45 -0800 (PST)

Hello:

Does GNU Radio keep track of time, or sample count, or something similar as a
flowgraph runs? How can I query the current "flowgraph time", from within my
flowgraph, if such a thing exists?

More specifically, I have a Signal Source connected to a USRP2 Sink in order to
generate a tone. Is there any way to query the Signal Source for how many
samples it has created since the flowgraph started?

Thanks a lot.

Steve McMahon